[ardour-users] Finally upgraded - Wow!

Scott Helmke scott at scotthelmke.com
Sat Jul 24 06:32:32 PDT 2004

I finally upgraded my (Planet CCRMA) Ardour  from probably 5/6 months ago.
Looks great!  The bugs in the older version were really causing me problems,
so big hopes for this release.

One (in my case minor) problem, though - Ardour crashes when I try to open
old sessions.  These are all "learning to use Ardour" sessions for the most
part, so no great loss, but it would be nice to go back to a couple of them.

Thanks for the great software!  I'll definitely be buying the manual when it
comes out.

-Scott
--
---- Scott Helmke ---- scott at scotthelmke.com ---- (734) 604-9340 ----
And you'll visualize not taking any chances