[ardour-users] About file changes

Linium intent at netpratique.fr
Mon Jul 5 12:31:37 PDT 2004

Thanks to Paul Davis, i can load again my 41 (!!) projects.

The reason was that stereo send routes were buggy, it is fixed now in the
current cvs (i am testing a recent cvs snapshot right now).

So if there are other users experiencing problem with ardour freezing loading
projects made with previous betas, that's probably the cause.

---

On the other hand, i noticed a little change in file format that i had to
track down to restore fully my projects. The <Ladspa> xml tag is now <ladspa>
(notice the case). If not correct, the ladspa parameters won't be restored.

Not hard to fix with any editor, happilly enough ! :)

BTW, If other people know other possible little problematic changes in file
format, it would be nice to hear it !

Regards,

Linium