[ardour-users] Fwd: [ardour-dev] manual plan change

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:34:54 PST 2004

This indeed a very pragmatic and welcome development.  May I sugest
the manual is put out using Creative Comons.  This can allow free
distribution for non-comercial purposes and can also if you want not
alow derivatives.  Have a look at http://creativecommons.org/ - its a
very flexable 'pick and mix' licence.

Ben