[ardour-users] Wiring diagrams

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 07:30:28 PST 2004

Trying to work out how JACK should be wired up.  I can record but not
play back.  I did (probably by accident) manage to wire it up so when
the tracks  were armed (i.e. had R pressed) I could here the
source/record and when they were not I could play back and not here
the source.  This is what I want but cant work it out ;(

I am afraid the documentasion is not much help to me for this.

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of