[ardour-users] Re: Ardour musc - Red Sun

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 08:30:24 PST 2004

UPDATE

Through the kindness and generosity of Patrick Shirkey I am now happy
to announce that my ambient/electronica pieces will be hosted at
Patrick's site. This should allow those interested in listening a much
more convienient way of accessing the mp3's.

The URL for Patrick's site is:

http://www.djcj.org/

I am located under the Audio heading so you can click in and find my
stuff along with some other fine offerings that  Patrick is hosting,
or you can go directly to my page at:

http://www.djcj.org/audio/mark_knecht/

Again, I welcome comments and questions of any type.

With best regards,
Mark