[ardour-users] disappearing meters & plugins: update

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Sat Dec 4 19:07:46 PST 2004

Hi Mark:

  I repaired the session this evening, it didn't take long. I opened the
session, added seven new tracks, and simply moved the existing track
data into the new tracks. Snap To Edit Cursor is a godsend, as are the
edit/play cursor locators. I restored my plugins, I was happy to
discover my presets were still there. So it's all good again.

  And then I backed up the session to CD.  :)

  Ardour CVS tarball 12/4, 0.540/0.844

Best,

dp