[ardour-users] Re: ardour 0.9beta18.4 released

andy news4 at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 23:43:09 PDT 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:24:33 -0400, Jesse Chappell wrote:

> This fixes a further set of bugs found to be unacceptable (by me) for a release.
>
>     * fixed bug that prevented editing the tempo and meter values
>     * made cleanup session *not* remove unused (non-active) playlists

Is there a way /to/ do this within ardour? I can't see how to do it
without restarting, and ardour doesn't like it if you delete tracks
manually that it expects to be there.

--
http://www.niftybits.ukfsn.org/

remove 'n-u-l-l' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.