[ardour-users] Behringer usb midi controller?

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Mon Aug 2 07:51:39 PDT 2004

Andreas Johansson wrote on Sun, 01-Aug-2004:

 > Hi all!
 >
 > can anyone tell me if these new usb 2.0 midi controllers is possible to
 > get working together with ardour? (link below)
 >
 > I'm using Fedora Core 2 and ardour 0.9beta18.2 at the moment. but i
 > don't mind waiting for 1.0 but I really like the price on these puppies
 > only 200-260$
 >
 > Just click one of the three ones. I'm most interested in the one with 8
 > sliders.
 >
 > http://www.behringer.com/02_products/b-control_index.cfm?lang=ENG

I am also interested in this hardware.  At the moment, assuming
their implementation is class-compliant midi, ardour will support
binding the faders and knobs to controls for input.  At this time,
however, there will be no feedback to the hardware's motor faders,
or any other led's.

If I purchase one, expect all that to change :)

jlc