[ardour-users] (no subject)

Linium intent at netpratique.fr
Mon Apr 5 11:34:11 PDT 2004

I am french too, and there is a french locale in progress for ardour (almost
complete in fact).
You can find further information about the translation if you grab the source
tarball and look in the ardour/gtk_ardour/po directory
Alain Frehel is credited for being the author of the french translation

alain.frehel at free.fr

You can ask me if you have specific questions about the library if you want,
or ask on the list.

Cheers,

Linium