[ardour-users] (no subject)

Nicolas CARRIER huit_six13 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:24:57 PDT 2004

hello I'm a french guy really interested in ardour, I use mandrake 9.0
distro but I encountered some problems while trying to install this soft,
because of the librairies wich are needed, some of you can help me?
what's more I would like to participate to the developement of the project,
but because I'm not a good programmer, the only help I could give will be
working on a french translation of the soft, is that kind of help needed? if
yes, how can I participate? Thank you for your answer
8°6