[Ardour-Dev] Ardour translators .... yes please!

Christopher Ross ardr6198 at tebibyte.org
Wed Feb 10 09:51:02 PST 2021

Hi Paul and list,

I meant to reply to your email of weeks ago but I also wanted to give
the matter some thought first. I don't think I have the required skills
to work on the Portuguese (BR) translation any more, language being high
on the list of "use it or lose it skills". I remain very interested in
the project though. Perhaps I could help with coding or documentation?

Regards,
Chris R.