[Ardour-Dev] Themes Update

Elv contact at elv-studio.com
Wed May 6 19:24:04 PDT 2020

Hi!

Ardour 6 is looking pretty neat so far, congrats for the good work! I
cannot thank you enough for allowing us linux users to have such a
powerful FLOSS DAW :)

If help is still needed I'd be interested in updating cooltehno's themes
for Ardour 6. Are there any things I should know before starting?

Also could you give me some pointers on how to add a theme? So far I've
been overriding official themes in Ardour 5 to use my own but couldn't
manage to add it to the list of official themes. Simply  adding a new
theme to share/themes or ~/.config/ardour6/ doesn't work.

Elv