[Ardour-Dev] Interoperability and regions export feature implementation

Ed Ward edwsaintesprit at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:04:38 PDT 2018

Hi Maxime,

correct me if I'm wrong but if your BWF files are smaller than the original WAV files, that is beacause of either a downsampling or an mpeg compression. Neither of these you want for your workflow.

You should rather look into FLAC export, or with a post-export script and if you are using floating point WAV files, WavPack.

Regards,
Edouard Saintesprit