[Ardour-Dev] Mantis upgrade

Taybin Rutkin taybin at taybin.com
Sun Aug 26 08:09:08 PDT 2018

As I have my email address set as the admin for mantis, I receive an email every time a new account is created.  We have been receiving an unacceptable amount of fake account signups.

Is mantis still used?  If so, I’m happy to upgrade to a newer version with better security.  If not we can shut it down.  We can also replace it with something else is people are inclined to do so.

A fourth option is we change the admin email to something else, but I think we need to stop allowing these accounts to be created.

Taybin

Sent from my phone