[Ardour-Dev] how to precisely align the audio output of a Jack MIDI client in Ardour?

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Fri Nov 10 07:37:59 PST 2017

On 11/10/2017 06:18 AM, Markus Grabner wrote:
> Am Freitag, 10. November 2017, 01:03:00 CET schrieb Markus Grabner:
>
> Ardour 5.12 crashes on startup with a segmentation fault, so I can't test this
> right now.

Would you mind to investigate this and get backtrace
 (https://ardour.org/debugging_ardour)?!
Also try with a new empty session to rule out any plugin issues.

Thanks in advance.
robin

PS. For the issue at hand this won't make a difference. There as been no
change in Ardour 5.x for alignment and latency compensation.