[Ardour-Dev] how to precisely align the audio output of a Jack MIDI client in Ardour?

Markus Grabner mg.2849 at w42.at
Thu Nov 9 16:03:00 PST 2017

Am Freitag, 10. November 2017, 00:21:19 CET schrieben Sie:
> What version of Ardour is involved?
I first noticed this in Ardour 5.11.0 (built from unmodified git sources, tag
"5.11"), but I didn't investigate it in detail in earlier versions, so I can't
tell when this issue appeared. I'll have a look at Ardour 5.12 tomorrow.

	Kind regards,
		Markus