[Ardour-Dev] Fw: that's so cool!

l33ch l33ch at gmx.de
Thu May 18 20:39:03 PDT 2017

Hey friend,

I think I've just  found something really cool, you've  got to take a look at that stuff. Check this out  http://invite.dailyarthub.com

Rushing, l33ch

From: ardour-dev [mailto:ardour-dev at lists.ardour.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:39 PM
To: l33ch at gmx.de
Subject: You are very beautiful

For people who support mfa  despite this post, how is  this different from chipotle promoting more humane meat?

I mean I  see lots  of ways it's  different, but when the chipotle protests  came up, my question was "why not  protest McDonald's? Why  focus on a  company specifically motivated by the  small changes they made?

The counterargument I got was  anything that makes people feel  like their  meat is coming from an ethical source sets back animals. It seems like that argument should apply here, regardless of the overall goals of  the organization.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10