[Ardour-Dev] Introducing support for ShuttlePRO v2

Johannes Mueller github at johannes-mueller.org
Fri Jun 30 08:53:28 PDT 2017

Brett McCoy wrote:
> I have a ShuttleXpress, do you think it will work using the same libraries?

Possibly. If we are lucky The ShuttleXpress is just a ShuttlePRO with less
buttons. it won't work directly with the current code though, because the
product ID is now hard coded and matches the one of the ShuttlePRO. You could
however in libs/surfaces/shuttlepro/shuttlepro.cc change the product ID to the
one of the shuttleXpress and just try and see what happens.

Probably it would be a good idea to make the surface try to discover if it
finds a ShuttlePRO or a ShuttleXpress. I will look into that.

Johannes

--
https://github.com/johannes-mueller/