[Ardour-Dev] Ardour-Dev Digest, Vol 153, Issue 14 / tried to announce a bug already

Dr. Michael Kuhlmann RuA.Kuhlmann at t-online.de
Tue Jan 17 03:18:01 PST 2017

Hi Toby,

thank you for your answer on Mantis: http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=7157 - and excuse me please for not having answered yet (I just learned a minute ago that you had written in there).

Your new message in here means that the solution decribed in Mantis (which I will have to check out - since it's my first encounter with Ardour's configuration files) does not work completely...?

Your message in Mantis means that there is a configuration text file a/libs/ardour/region.cc ? I can't find it on my system, unfortunately...

Thanks again
Michael

--
Dr. Michael Kuhlmann