[Ardour-Dev] New 5.5-xml-perf branch

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Mon Oct 10 00:46:31 PDT 2016

On 10/10/2016 03:35 AM, Tim Mayberry wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Tim Mayberry <mojofunk at gmail.com
> <mailto:mojofunk at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I've pushed a branch to origin called 5.5-xml-perf that I intend to
>     push to
>     master in a few days.
>

> I have pushed these optimizations master.

Thanks to all coding Igors for the amazing progress that Ardour has made
in the last year! You are chained to a keyboard in the vaults for a
noble purpose, and users everywhere are loving you!

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
De Rijpgracht 8, 1055VR Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net