[Ardour-Dev] New 5.5-xml-perf branch

Tim Mayberry mojofunk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:35:21 PDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Tim Mayberry <mojofunk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've pushed a branch to origin called 5.5-xml-perf that I intend to push to
> master in a few days.

I have pushed these optimizations master.

The only optimization not pushed to master was the removal of normalization
of xml property names as there are still a few property names/identifiers
being written that are using underscores and not hyphens as word separators.

These few cases would need to handled explicitly (which is straight
forward) before removing the normalization.

I also just noticed that the new push2 code uses the property names
"root_key" and "in_key" and as a result of the "normalization" in
XMLProperty I don't think Push2::set_state() will restore those properties.

Tim