[Ardour-Dev] Is there a developer's FAQ + minimal patch

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun May 15 05:18:22 PDT 2016

http://ardour.org/development

fixes, patches via pull requests at github (this is the simplest way for us
to handle them).

Patches should be split if they cover different things (e.g. a fix for a
code typo and a fix for the build system)

The build system part of your patch is almost certainly wrong. We build
Ardour on Mountain Lion every night. The reason that mountain lion is not
in that list is that apple changed the name of the CoreMIDI framework and
then changed it back. Were you unable to build without this change?