[Ardour-Dev] gain-mapping - was Re: OSC next

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Sat May 14 11:50:16 PDT 2016

Len Ovens <len at ovenwerks.net> schrieb am Sa., 14. Mai 2016, 20:35:

> Nevertheless, it might be interesting to know how some common OSC
> > controllable hardware is handling faders.
>
> I would hesitate to call the x32/air "Common" :) The tablet OSC controller
> seems to be by far the most common.

I can't think of any OSC *controllable* hardware that is more mainstream
than the X32/M32/X Air mixer family but I may be missing something ;-)

They are definitely not used as control surfaces, usually.

In the end, I just wanted to show how others do the gain mapping. That's
all.

Kind regards,
Felix