[Ardour-Dev] OSC next

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri May 13 12:11:59 PDT 2016

On Fri, 13 May 2016, Len Ovens wrote:

> See:
> http://www.ovenwerks.net/paste/O-S-C-1024-dB.png
> For a comparison of int1024 and dB in real use.
> [1] see below for more info on what I am using

I forgot to add this what with work around the house while writing.

[1]
I am using "Open Stage Control" which can operate as either a standalone
application as in the image above or as a web server which any tablet with
chrome on it can deal with. Here is a screen shot from an android viewing
open stage control's server.
http://www.ovenwerks.net/paste/surfacedisplay.png
(older version of both the server and the configuration file)
The config files I used for the 1024 to dB comparison are:
http://www.ovenwerks.net/paste/ardour.js
http://www.ovenwerks.net/paste/ardour1024.js
The 1024 version is only a single strip for testing faders.
F2 sends /set_surface with the correct gainmode for feedback.
Open stage control can be downloaded from:
https://github.com/jean-emmanuel/open-stage-control

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net