[Ardour-Dev] Dynamically changing window sizes for loaded AUs..

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Thu Apr 7 08:11:40 PDT 2016

On 04/07/2016 01:50 PM, Rory Walsh wrote:
> I've been looking through the JUCE source and I can't find
> anything regarding the AU resizing flag. I'll ask on the Juce list. I'll
> let you know what they get back to me with.

The relevant upstream documentation is

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UIKit/Reference/UIView_Class/

and two quotes from there

"When creating a view, it is important to assign an appropriate value to
the autoresizingMask ..."

"The default value of this property is UIViewAutoresizingNone, which
indicates that the view should not be resized at all."

best,
robin