[Ardour-Dev] loop recording fixes

Joe hotguac at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 17:06:17 PDT 2015

I tested against git g48b904f and looped punch in/out worked as I would
expect it to. I did sometimes get issues with the transport going past
the end loop marker, which I've also seen in the 4.2 production release.
I haven't been able to reliably recreate the running past the end loop
marker but I think it has something to do with the loop as a transport
mode, having the transport loop, and then moving the loop markers
without first turning off loop mode.