[Ardour-Dev] C and C++ Style checking now enforced

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 12 06:17:53 PDT 2015

On 12/05/2015 13:29, John Emmas wrote:
> On 12/05/2015 13:11, Paul Davis wrote:
>>
>> It is a python bug, fixed by 3.3:
>>
>> https://bugs.python.org/issue6501
>>

> Okay, I'll update and see what happens.  Thanks.

Woohoo!  That does seem to fix it.  Hopefully there'll be no adverse
effects but it'll probably be a few weeks before I find out.  A couple
more problems:-

1)  Trailing comments seem to be treated as trailing whitespace - e.g.
this:-

         do_something ();  // Needed for blah, blah, blah

produces the error "line <whatever> contains trailing whitespace"

2) Ampersands (and possibly asterisks) produce errors at present - e.g.

        void some_function (string& some_parameter)

produces the error "missing space around operator".

I'll flag up any others as I find them.

John