[Ardour-Dev] Ardour4 for teaching

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Tue May 5 12:53:01 PDT 2015

On 05/05/2015 08:05 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
> On 05/05/2015 05:39 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>> Hi *!
>>
>> I'll be teaching a "studio 101" course this fall, targetted at beginning
>> home recordists, and all practical work will happen on Ardour4. Ideally,
>> I'd like all participants to walk away with a copy of Ardour4 on their
>> own machines.
>
> This is a great! Thanks for doing this.
>
> Will the class be open to public? Where will it be hosted?

Yes. It's nothing big, just a course at a municipal education centre in
Löhne/Germany, but with a nice studio designed and built by yours truly:

http://stackingdwarves.net/Fotos/Studio_Musikschule/20140214_0087.jpg
http://stackingdwarves.net/Fotos/Studio_Musikschule/20140214_0159.jpg
http://stackingdwarves.net/Fotos/Studio_Musikschule/20140214_0001.jpg
http://stackingdwarves.net/Fotos/Studio_Musikschule/20140214_0277.jpg
http://stackingdwarves.net/Fotos/Studio_Musikschule/20140214_0241.jpg

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net