[Ardour-Dev] Ardour4 for teaching

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:15:06 PDT 2015

Heh heh, welcome to the insanity nettings!

I use Mixbus for my class I teach, as it is more geared to live mixing, and
the design fits an analog console workflow a bit better, but glad to hear
others doing it!

For the record, I would be curious (For example purposes) as to how you and
Paul work things out as well, as that is a setup I might like to offer
students at some point, but chances are it would end up coming out of my
pocket to do so, so I may not be able to do it any time soon.

             Seablade