[Ardour-Dev] Ardour-Dev Digest, Vol 134, Issue 1

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 06:07:16 PDT 2015

On 06/06/2015 12:41, Paul Davis wrote:

> ah right, there's no GUI for the OSC support. the only option is the
> port number.

I'm not sure if it's the lack of a GUI which is causing this problem -
but if you select 'Edit->Preferences->Control Surfaces', then enable the
OSC protocol, then disable it, Ardour crashes (at least, in Windows).
The actual function which crashes is 'g_thread_join()'.  It looks like
we're calling that function for some thread which never got created.
The other available protocols seem to be okay.

John