[Ardour-Dev] Thoughts on OSC in Ardour

Guy Sherman guy at guysherman.com
Thu Aug 20 10:38:00 PDT 2015

Hi Maurizio,

I'll have a read of that. The big problem with OSC seems to be that
there is no standard for querying, and none of the proposals that have
been put forward have really had widespread support or effort put
behind them, so they all seem to fizzle - whatever the solution, the
challenge will be adoption.

Thanks!

Guy.