[Ardour-Dev] Question about disk

Clara Robayo clara at radialistas.net
Thu Apr 16 16:42:06 PDT 2015

After fomating my problem continue, I thought it was a problem of the disk
but no, i try with two different disks.
The problem is when i create a new proyect into a disk ardour create a
directory in the sistem disk and no in the hard disk that i specify. So i
move the proyect to the disk and when i try to open it said that the
session doesn't exist. The proyect doesn't open unless it its un the
original folder where its create. I have Ardour 3.5.403  With ardour 2.8.14
i don't have that problem.
Thanks for helping...