[Ardour-Dev] Ardour 4.0 rc3

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Apr 11 08:00:21 PDT 2015

There was a bug that hid the existence of the translations for the GUI part
of the program (by far the largest source of possible translations). I've
just pushed a change to fix this, so it will be in the next nightly build.
The translations were included and packaged correctly, but the program was
looking for them with a name reflecting the old version of Ardour, not the
new one.