[Ardour-Dev] Ardour support for Windows users: Germany / Europe

Tobias Arnold whitewolfmusic at gmx.de
Fri Apr 10 03:23:04 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I have just read the blog post about requested help for the Windows
support side of things.
I'd like to offer my help. I'm a user from Germany, with music
production experience since 2005.

I know how to set up audio interfaces, sound- and ASIO drivers on
Windows, how to use JACK and of course DAWs. I haven't worked much with
Ardour itself so far, but I'm about to change that, as I have just
switched to Linux as my primary desktop OS. :)

I've checked it out and know all the basics about it, but for some
in-depth problems about Ardour itself, I'm sure your other support folks
will help out.

The times in which I can answer support questions may change in the next
few months, but currently, I have most time of the day available for it.
By the way, I've worked in IT support before. ;)

Greetings,

Tobias Arnold
whitewolfmusic