[Ardour-Dev] [Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.0 rc3

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Apr 11 07:38:07 PDT 2015

Joerg's email leads me to mention another VERY important point:

If you have been using any versions of Ardour between Ardour 3.5.403 and
the 4.0rc series (e.g. self-builds, nightly builds etc), then you must:

     * goto Preferences > Theme  and press "Reset to defaults"

If you do not do this, you are not seeing the color theme as intended
(which should be dark, and generally fairly similar to Ardour 3)