[Ardour-Dev] Windows - Behringer X32

Patrick-Gilles Maillot patrick.maillot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 02:18:04 PDT 2015

Well. Here's for a first feedback.

Installed Ardour 4 and Jack on my Windows XP systems (SP3), a Dell XPS. Jack
runs OK. Ardour's Xjadeo video monitor starts OK, but Ardour 4 does not
start and display s the following error: Entry Point not Found; The
Procedure entry point CreateSymbolicLinkA could not be located in the
dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

-Patrick