[Ardour-Dev] Which libboost modules needed to compile a2?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Mar 28 17:33:41 PDT 2014

this is hard to answer.

when i build boost in order to build ardour i "build" only the exceptions
module. i do this because

  * as of right now, we use ONLY the header-only modules in boost
  * exception is the smallest non-header-only module
  * the build system for boost appears to require at least 1
non-header-only module i order to run

but as to which of the non-header modules are required .. hard to say, and
also liable to change at any time.