[Ardour-Dev] OSX Help

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Mar 3 05:23:35 PST 2014

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:27 AM, Chris Share <cpsmusic at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the info.
>
> As you've suggested, I'll start by getting a build working.
>
> Are there any developers/testers working specifically on OSX?

Nobody has their "attention" on OS X at present, but I build on OS X at
least every other day, and more typically every day. There are also some
developers working for a proprietary company that are doing Ardour
development and they tend to use OS X quite a bit. They are not focused on
OS X specific issues, however.

Robin gave an accurate summary of the situation.

Hope you find something you want to do!

--p