[Ardour-Dev] OSX Help

Chris Share cpsmusic at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 01:43:54 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm a musician (guitar), programmer (C/C++) and tech writer. I primarily work on OS X. I've noticed that the last few releases of Ardour have been accompanied by the following comment: "Once again, the OS X release situation has still not improved".

What are the current problems with OS X releases ? I'm willing to help out in this area, provided that the tasks required are not too time-consuming. I have some free time available each week and I'd like to dedicate to an open-source audio project like Ardour.

How can I help out?

Cheers,

Chris Share