[Ardour-Dev] Automation control point problem in A3

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:16:00 PST 2014

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>wrote:

> For the record, that's pretty much how I use it always. My gain lines are
> all manually designed, point by point. Proceeding two-points by two-points
> is a bit aggravating.

That was exactly my point, if you are manually drawing the line, then it is
much better to not have the additional points created.  If you are editing
a section of the line though then it is, but in general then I am editing a
range, not a single point.

But as I said, I think Fon's suggestion has some good merit for a lot of
reasons honestly.

    Seablade