[Ardour-Dev] Broken CSS on http://ardour.org/building_linux.html?

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:20:45 PDT 2013

It's to do with the way the ardour logo, and menu items at the top in the
title snap together after reducing the width, and the body text width is
linked to it. The threshold for squeezing the layout in the title bar needs to
come sooner.

Drag the edge of the browser in and out to see how the layout deals with width
changes.