[Ardour-Dev] Ardour3-3.1 does not build on FreeBSD i386 10.0

outro pessoa outro.pessoa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:46:16 PDT 2013

I set clang, clang++, and clang-cpp with the full paths in the
$PORT/Makefile.
Another question...
"$ ./ardev
.: cannot open ./../build/gtk2_ardour/ardev_common_waf.sh: No such file or
directory
$ "

http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/autobuild/cauldron/x86_64/core/log/ardour3-3.0-0.13700.2.mga3.src.rpm/build.0.20130209132846.log
had the exact same thing. The page is gone though.

Does this require a link to a top level directory?