[Ardour-Dev] Ardour3-3.1 does not build on FreeBSD i386 10.0

outro pessoa outro.pessoa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:12:22 PDT 2013

In the wscript file, there are a set of conditionals { os==apple then
statement fi} - properly formatted unlike this email, of course- followed
by an else conditional for linux. Now, is it possible to add a second
conditional to each of the if + else statements? if so, will it be an if-fi
or an else+if-fi statement? The beta release that is being used has FreeBSD
in brackets along side of the apple if conditional. If I an able to write
the conditional, will I need to add the complete path of any executable?
In the wscript configure arguments, the include and libdir input paths will
not accept more than one input path even with --value=/path/,/path2/ or
value=/path/, value=/path2/. Will this need to be modified from within the
wscript file?

Thanks