[Ardour-Dev] liveliness of the Ardour community

B Berteh berteh at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 04:54:47 PDT 2013

Dear Ardour developers,Thanks for your nice piece of software, foremost.
I'm studying the liveliness of OpenSourceSoftware communitites (relying on the mailing lists exchanges history), and would like to get a bit of info on your history: 1) would you say the Ardour community is currently thriving or facing a down? anddo you remember some periods in time (from 2005 on) where things were 2) more difficult/dead  or 3) much more active?
If anyone's interested to get background or detailed information I'd gladly provide some, as well as intermediate results (expected for September 2013).Have a nice day!Berteh.