[Ardour-Dev] Fwd: [Ardour-Cvs] Ardour source branch meterbridge updated. 3.2-153-gf885622

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 19:16:50 PDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:

> It's great to hear success stories rather than bug-reports for a change.
> Keep them coming!

That is Robin's nice way of telling me to shut up and go away! ;)

All that being said, I already did a couple test projects on A3 with
Robin's vtl with success, so yes there is lots of success to go around:).
There should be a short trailer hitting in the next week or week and a half
that I need to start on as well that hopefully i will be able to release
the session file for as well.  All I can say for that one right now.

        Seablade