[Ardour-Dev] A3 svn14055 ./waf fails on amd64 Linux

Sakari Bergen sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Sun Feb 10 10:22:31 PST 2013

Hi John, I made a change on that line a while ago. The old script didn't
work with recent python versions. Given the python error (decode being
called on None), I'm not sure reverting the change would help, but you
could try doing it. To revert, run
svn merge -r 14046:14045 ./wscript

...and if it didn't help, you can revert the reverted change with
svn revert ./wscript

If you have python 2 and python 3 installed, you could try both, i.e.
python2 ./waf configure
python2 ./waf

and
python3 ./waf configure
python3 ./waf

I tested the changes on both version that I have currently installed...

-Sakari-