[Ardour-Dev] A3 svn14055 ./waf fails on amd64 Linux
sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Sun Feb 10 10:22:31 PST 2013
Hi John, I made a change on that line a while ago. The old script didn't
work with recent python versions. Given the python error (decode being
called on None), I'm not sure reverting the change would help, but you
could try doing it. To revert, run
svn merge -r 14046:14045 ./wscript
...and if it didn't help, you can revert the reverted change with
svn revert ./wscript
If you have python 2 and python 3 installed, you could try both, i.e.
python2 ./waf configure
python3 ./waf configure
I tested the changes on both version that I have currently installed...
On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:18 PM, John Rigg <ardev3 at jrigg.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:41:45PM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> > FWIW, I successfully configured/compiled A3 r14056 a few minutes ago on
> > an up-to-date Arch64 system (AMD 3200+, single-core).
> Thanks Dave, but that is actually the version I tried. SVN reports the
> revision to all Ardour versions, and 14056 was to Ardour 2. You can see the
> actual version listed in 3.0/.svn/entries. Hopefully someone who
> the ./waf messages better than I do might spot something.
> ardour-dev mailing list
> ardour-dev at lists.ardour.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ardour-Dev