[Ardour-Dev] can't export from A3

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Jul 24 12:42:50 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM, stroganoff <stroganoff at freckletune.net>wrote:

>  attached is the requested screenshot
> additional note:  it doesn't always crash after this error if I close the
> message window, but it does always throw this error even with different
> export settings.

yes, this is the same error as encountered by another user. ardour is
really at fault for not catching what you are doing and dealing with it,
but the key is that you are attempting to type a file NAME
/home/lathqe/data/recording/projects/umit/1.wav into the FOLDER field.

in ardour3, names of exported files are formed semi-automatically. the
folder field should just be a folder where you want them to end up, not a
filename.

--p