[Ardour-Dev] IDE recommendation? (w.r.t. boost::signals2)

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Thu Jan 26 05:12:35 PST 2012

2012/1/25 Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>:
> most of us do not use IDE's.
>
> i use emacs.

Thanks Paul!

I've been using emacs as my primary editor and kind-of-IDE for more
than 15 years. Mainly for numerics and simulation (Fortran, C, C++),
LaTeX and a tiny bit of PHP/HTML/CSS. But the more external libs are
used in a project I'd like to understand the more I like the comforts
of Eclipse. The price to pay: I get disturbed when the Eclipse's
syntax highlighting  and auto completion doesn't work correctly ;-)

May I ask if you are using some kind of autocompletion in emacs (like
GCCSense etc.)?

Kind regards,
Felix