[Ardour-Dev] Cannot build A3 with LV2

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sat Oct 29 11:58:04 PDT 2011

On 10/29/2011 01:55 PM, Hartmut Noack wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build the recent SVN of A3 under Suse 11.3 but cannot
> make it build with lv2-Support:
>
> I have LV2core installed and SLV2. Qtractor builds with LV2:

> could it be, that A3 demands libliv instead of slv2 and does anyone has
> a link to a how-to-build libliv tutorial?

yes. i usually check out lv2core and drobilla svn before building ardour:

svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk
svn co http://lv2plug.in/repo/trunk

this has usually worked fine.
iiuc, dave is maintaining the lv2 integration in ardour, and while it's
still alpha, he seems to be tracking the new lv2 code very closely.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net