[Ardour-Dev] Ardour Manual translation

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Oct 11 14:55:45 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Emiliano Felicissimo
<emiliano.felicissimo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I've seen your Ardour manual have been quite completed (am I wrong?) so
> I'd like to submit a proposal to you: would you like to have the manual
> translated in italian? I'm writing from Italy, and there are a couple of
> other Ardour heavy-users that would like very much both to help you and to
> enjoy this "translation job".

the ardour manual .... if you mean the FLOSS manual for ardour, which
think you do, you need to contact the FLOSS team. we (the ardour team)
are not directly involved with t (but very grateful for the work they
do). use contact info from the manual and/or the FLOSS site.

--p